Parents and guardians of students attending Académie Saint-André Academy are automatically members of the school council. We urge parents to take an active role on school council, so that it will continue as the vibrant and supportive group it has always been. School Council is an advisory body to the school administration, and takes on the dual role of sponsoring and supervising school activities. Child Care is provided.
For more information please consult the STAR School Council Handbook here.
Meetings will run the third Wednesday of the month from 7:00 – 9:00 pm. Everyone is always welcome to attend. Some great reasons to join school council are:
- parental involvement boosts student achievement
- school council strives to create a positive and caring atmosphere in the school
- to be informed of your school's programs and offerings
- to model participation and volunteer opportunities
- to be involved in decisions in your child's education
- to share your skills, talents and knowledge with the school community
The meeting dates for the 2023/24 school year are listed below. Meeting minutes will be posted as available.
Executive Members for the 2023/2024 School Year
Chairperson - Renee Moriyama
Vice Chairperson - Mandy Gartner
Secretary - Tanya Kearsey
Volunteer Coordinator - Brandy Foreman
Members at Large - Nancy Harris and Brandy Foreman
Meeting Dates for the 2023/24 School year
December 20 (tentative)
2023-2024 School Council Minutes