Parents and guardians of students attending Académie Saint-André Academy are automatically members of the school council. We urge parents to take an active role on school council, so that it will continue as the vibrant and supportive group it has always been. School Council is an advisory body to the school administration, and takes on the dual role of sponsoring and supervising school activities. Child Care is provided.
Meetings will run the third Wednesday of the month from 7:00 – 9:00 pm. Everyone is always welcome to attend. Some great reasons to join school council are:
- parental involvement boosts student achievement
- school council strives to create a positive and caring atmosphere in the school
- to be informed of your school's programs and offerings
- to model participation and volunteer opportunities
- to be involved in decisions in your child's education
- to shar your skills, talents and knowledge with the school community
The meeting dates for the 2020/2021 school year are listed below. Meeting minutes will be posted as available.
Executive Members for the 2021/2022 School Year
Chairperson - Kyle Ouellette Email here
Vice Chairperson - vacant
Secretary - Tanya Kearsey
Members at Large-Renee Moriyama and Susan Stuckey
Meeting Dates for the 2021/2022 School year